1) Check In and Check Out: Check In: 1300 hours/1:00PM Check Out: 1000hours/10.00AM .
Unless prior arrangements have been made with the Resort, the official check-in time is strictly adhered to. Requests for extended checkout time, or early check-in will be based on availability and charges shall be negotiated individually with the Resort. Please note: early access to rooms cannot be guaranteed unless pre-registration is undertaken from the night prior.
2) Child Policy: Children under the age of 5 years are not permitted in the Lagoon Bures or the Island Villas due to the over water veranda feature. Musket Cove will permit children between the ages of 5 and 15 years to stay in either accommodation provided a resort waiver is signed at the time of booking. No children under the age of 15 years are permitted in the Beachfront Bures. No children permitted in Raintree rooms.
3) Confirmation of Bookings: All bookings will receive a written acknowledgement and confirmation number from the resort. Refer Book Now window for booking terms and conditions and cancellation policy. Credit card payments incur a 3.5% Fiji transaction levy. Cash or debit card transactions incur no levy. Note - No ATM machines on Malolo Lai lai island
4) Governing Law: These terms and conditions are covered in all respects by the laws of the Republic of the Fiji Islands and any legal action arising under the contract shall be litigated only in the appropriate court having jurisdiction in that country.
5) Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend appropriate travel insurance for all visitors to Musket Cove Island Resort & Marina. To cover cancellation penalties levied as a result of inclement weather, airline or other transportation delays, unforeseen disruptions, cancellations or in the event of illness.
6) Supply of Services and Obligations (Please read these conditions carefully)
Musket Cove Island Resort and Marina will endeavour to provide accommodation and guest services as requested by the guest or their booking agent. However an offshore island resort holiday is an individual experience and a guest’s preference and opinions may vary from those of the resort’s owners, management and booking agent. For this reason we cannot take responsibility for every aspect of each guest’s overall holiday satisfaction.
Musket Cove Island Resort takes guest comments very seriously and guest feedback is always welcome. Resort management is available every day to discuss with guests any specific requests, concerns or complaints that a guest may have. Musket Cove Island Resort and Marina cannot be reasonably expected to have knowledge about each guest’s personal requirements, perceptions, impressions or concerns, unless such information is made known to management at the time of the guest’s stay. The resort will not be held responsible to respond to any complaint that was not made directly to resort management at the time of the guest’s stay. Any claims or legal action in connection with the provision of our resort’s services will be subject to the laws of the Republic of the Fiji Islands.
When guests make bookings via the resort with 3rd party suppliers of services such as fishing, diving, surfing, air and sea transfers, yacht charters, water taxis and such like. The resort is only acting as a booking agent. Musket Cove Island Resort and Marina will not be liable for the services provided by such suppliers, or liable for any damage, injury, theft or loss of any kind (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise).
All prices quoted, in this or any other publications for Musket Cove Island Resort and Marina are subject to change without notice.
7) Renovations: The Resort reserves the right to close any part of its facilities and to carry out repairs, renovations and upgrades to the Resort from time to time and at any time as it deems fit in its absolute discretion.
8) Force Majeure: The Resort shall be relieved of its obligations hereunder in the event and to the extent its performance of this agreement is delayed or prevented in whole or in part by any cause beyond its control, including, without limitation, acts of God, change of laws, war or hostilities (declared or not), civil unrest, fire, flood, earthquake or explosion, sale, seizure of the Resort under legal process, strikes, lockouts or labour stoppages or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Resort that makes it impossible for the Resort to operate fully or partially.
9) Exclusion of Liability: It is agreed that the Resort and the Resort Company shall not be liable to any other person for any loss, damage, liability, expenses or costs suffered or incurred by the Wholesaler or any member of any booking(s), including any loss, damages, liability, expenses and costs arising from any loss of, damage to or theft of property, unless such loss, damage, liability, expenses and costs resulted directly from the gross negligence or willful default of the Resort.
10) Jurisdiction/ Governing Law: It is expressly agreed and declared that the proper law of this agreement is the law of Fiji that any disputes, actions or other matters arising hereunder shall be determined in a court of law in Fiji in accordance with the laws and procedures of the Republic of the Fiji Islands and under any and all circumstances.
11) Travel Advisory: Guests are advised to liaise with their respective Consulate / Embassy. If they have any concerns about travel to Fiji.
12) Drone Policy : Due to safety and privacy concerns, Musket Cove Island Resort and Marina prohibits the operation or use of unmanned aerial systems, or drones. The prohibition includes drones used for filming, photography or streaming. As well as any drones used by media, wedding photographers or journalists operating above or within the island boundaries. This prohibition extends to any devise launched or operated from Resort property, as well as any launched from private property, neighbouring resorts or yachts. Please contact Joe Mar or Alex Raicebe if you have any questions or wish to seek prior authorisation to operate. Any authorised operation of drones on or above said areas will be governed by Fiji Aviation rules and regulations. As well as those policies separately established by Musket Cove. Any violation may involve confiscation of prohibited equipment and may subject violators to any liability for damages, including, but not limited to, damages for trespass, violation of privacy, and physical injuries to persons and /or property, as well as legal fees.